B. Juris. LLB, Voc Grad Dip FDR FDRP NMAS
Jill Raby has practised Family Law since 1982. Jill worked with the Family Court as a Registrar initially specialising in mediation and conciliation and as a Senior Registrar presiding over duty and short hearing lists including sitting in the Magellan list.
Since 2003 Jill has been operating her own business providing mediation. Her work includes private mediations in property and parenting matters, chairing VLA Family Dispute Resolution Service conferences and regularly mediating cross-border family disputes. Jill also determines applications for review of child support assessments as a Decision Maker for Services Australia, Child Support.
• Accredited Family Law Specialist
• Nationally Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
• Nationally Accredited Mediator
• Bachelor of Jurisprudence, Bachelor of Laws
• Graduate Vocational Diploma in Family Mediation
• Accredited Arbitrator under the Family Law Act